A quick take on an interactive children’s book
In this “off the shelf” video review, Mr. Alex tells us all about Build! an interactive book for children ages 3 to 5.
Part of the bestselling TouchThinkLearn series!
TouchThinkLearn: Build is a tactile board book with removable—and movable—characters and elements.
The movable pieces invite and involve the reader in this story of building not only a home, but a family as well.
• Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series!
• Educationally rich with brilliant, multisensory aesthetics
• Features the toddler-favorite production technique of glued on pieces dovetailing with die-cut openings
TouchThinkLearn: Build perfectly realizes the interactivity of construction by giving readers a hands-on role with 12 toddler-safe play pieces.
At the same time, this sturdy board book offers a gentle but powerful message that building a home—and building a family—are important components of life.
• Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years’ old
• Utilizes puzzle-like play pieces to create a complete on-and off-the-page immersive play experience
• Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
• Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of construction-loving kids
• Add it to the shelf with books like Buildablock by Christopher Franceschelli, Playtown: Construction: A-Lift-the-Flap-Book by Roger Priddy, and Snuggle the Baby by Sara Gillingham.
(from Chronicle Books)
Build! (Hardcover at Amazon)*
More books for this Age Group can be found here.
My thanks to Chronicle Books for providing a Copy of this book. The views expressed herein are my own.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.