A quick take on an interactive children’s book
In this “off the shelf” video review, Mr. Alex tells us all about The Little Witch’s Book of Spells, a mysterious, mystical book for Middle Grade and above.
The Little Witch’s Book of Spells is an enchanting compendium of spells, potions, and activities for kids 8 to 12 years old.
Young witches-in-training will discover spells to resolve problems, foster friendship, and engage with the natural world.
This spellbinding book guides readers on how to craft a magic wand, befriend a fairy, and read tea leaves, as well as glossaries of magical terms and symbols.
• A playful and immersive guidebook to all things magical
• Filled with simple activities using easily found ingredients
• Complete with lush illustrations
The Little Witch’s Book of Spells harnesses magic and the imagination to help little witches feel powerful, tap into creative energy, and practice self-love.
Spells and activities include Best Friends Forever Spell, Jump Rope Protection Spell, Get Well Soon Elixir, Blanket Fort Magical Fortress Spell, How to Make a Magical Fairy Garden, and Mermaid Bath Spell.
• Perfect for young readers interested in magic, fans of Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and fantasy series featuring witches
• A mystical, fun, and empowering book of spells that will have any child enthralled by the magical world
• Makes a great gift for millennial parents who want to encourage imagination, creativity, and play
• Add it the the shelf with books like The Book of the Secrets of Merlin Wizardology by Candlewick Press, Fairyopolis: A Flower Fairies Journal by Glen Bird and Liz Catchpole, and The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook: Wizard Training by Michael Gonzalez.
From Chronicle Books
More books for this Age Group can be found here.
My thanks to Chronicle Books for providing a Copy of this book. The views expressed herein are my own.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.